Hall of Fame - Builder Category
Nomination of a builder shall not be considered unless they have at least ten (10) years of service within the high school athletic community in Manitoba and have contributed to the success of Manitoba high school athletes over a period of time. Would include any individual who has distinguished himself/herself by demonstrating exceptional leadership and character. This may include contributions as a coach (head or assistant coach), volunteer, official and/or administrator. Will have been instrumental in the development of the sport, school program and/or event.
This could include:
- having coached a team or individual that has consecutive appearances and/or won consecutive, league, zone and/or provincial championships.
- Earned conference, zone, league, provincial or national coaching award(s).
- Was instrumental in developing and building a successful athletic program.
- Involved with committees or boards that were instrumental in the development of high school sport championships, events and athlete development opportunities/policies.
- Involved in the hosting of numerous successful event, tournaments, and/or provincial championships for high school athletes, spanning numerous years.